FOLLOW THESE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS OPPOSED TO THE BASIC
ONES ON THE ACTUAL LABELS
Printed Iron On Labels are guaranteed for
the life of the garment when printed with a Perma-wash ribbon and applied as
- Set your iron to dry 130-170
degrees. (middle or wool setting).
- Apply labels to CLEAN,
thoroughly DRY garments. (Labels applied to soiled or damp
garments will not adhere properly).
- Place label on garment in the desired
- QUICKLY & FIRMLY
(DO NOT hover over the label) press the heated
iron on top of the label for 10-15 seconds DO NOT move the
- Allow the garment to cool down
- Repeat steps 4 & 5 again (total of 3
pressings and cooling)
- Then try to peel
the label off with your fingernail. (If you can peel even a small edge of
the label, your iron is not hot enough. Increase temperature or re-apply it
with more pressure for 15 to 20 seconds).
- Use a thin pressing cloth on delicate
- On difficult fabrics a better result may
be achieved by fixing the label to an existing label on the garment.
ALSO www.eztag.co.uk FOR
CUSTOM PRINTED TYVEK WRISTBANDS !